3% of state ABE funding is used to fund services to support ABE programs across the state. These services are provided by the ABE Support Network, formerly known as "supplemental services."
Currently there are seven supplemental service grants and six providers in the ABE Support Network. Click on a support area in the menu on the left to learn more about the provider and specific services that are offered.
To see an overview of the ABE Support Network with contact information, open the Minnesota ABE Support Network document.
ABE Support Network providers can help ABE professionals:
- Find resources and support about serving students with disabilities.
- Learn more about upcoming professional development opportunities.
- Find more information about Minnesota ABE's professional organization.
- Get training on the assessments used in ABE.
- Learn about how to utilize volunteers in ABE classrooms.
- Implement and use distance learning in ABE programs.
- Get support in integrating technology into the ABE classroom.